This came to me in an email. I didn’t bother to check it’s veracity, for three reasons. One, I’m a lazy hillbilly. Two, it’s just so funny and so damn true, it doesn’t matter if the backstory is true or not. Three, if you’re that worried about it do your own research. I ‘aint yer library bitch.
Headstone of Russell J. Larsen in the Logan City Cemetery, Logan, Utah.
I wonder if he died knowing he won the ‘Coolest Headstone’ contest? His five rules for a happy life are at the bottom.
FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW FOR A HAPPY LIFE:
1. It’s important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks from time to time, cleans up, and has a job.
2. It’s important to have a woman who can make you laugh.
3. It’s important to have a woman who you can trust, and doesn’t lie to you.
4. It’s important to have a woman who is good in bed, and likes to be with you.
5. It’s very, very important that these four women do not know each other or you could end up dead like me.
Ay-yup. A man needs all those things from a woman. Reality is, he can’t get ‘em all from one woman. Worse, they don’t unnerstand that.